2007年5月28日星期一

I guess everyone in our school has slept for some ours.But I'm not
sleeping now.Janet,Alice,Susan and I are in Kaifeng now.We travelled here by train this
morning.(Actually last morning.Because it's already 2 o'clock.)We went to some places of
interest in the afternoon.Certainly,we also ate a lot of
delicious food on the street several hours ago.
As we know there is lots of delicious food during the night
.We dare not to stay in the hotel in a unfamilia
city so we have to stay in the internet bar tonight.The air
here is very terrible.But we have to stay here to
make sure we are safe and not to be treated as a begger on
the street.
This is part of the dairy which was written by me when I was spending a whole night in the internetbar for the first time.And also,it was the first time that I go out to travel without my parents.Actually it was not any fun at all because we didn't prepare for it very well .The next morning when we walked out of the internet bar all of us felt both giddy and tired.The next day when we had Mrs Zhang's class we all felt like sleeping and can't pay attention on what she was saying.But any way,we valued that journey very much because that was our own experience.

1 条评论:

不悔 说...

I have the same experience,when I climmed song Mountain ,we also had no choice but to stay in the internet bar .Yes ,it was so terrible ,I Will remember it for all my life .It is so comment for us that we grunt something bad .From this traveling I get s good lesson.Befor you deside to travel ,you must consider carrefu.lly